PanCake 2, free plugin to create flexible pan modulations.
Ingediend door PCDJHENK op za, 2014-07-19 13:59.
- Free, and available for both PC and Mac.
- Creative modulation tool: Create complex pan modulations with ease.
- Unique waveform drawing capabilities: Construct your own modulation curves in a very intuitive manner. Waveforms can be easily drawn using soft or hard control points, thus producing gentle transitions or sharp bends in the waveform.
- Customized waveforms: Up to 10 customized waveforms can be stored.
- LFO speed: LFO speed can be set free-running from 0.02 Hz to 5.24 kHz. It can also be set in rhythmic units synced to the host sequencer, from a fast 1/128 note modulation up to 32 bars.
- Always in sync: The LFO will always stay in sync, even when you make tempo changes in your host software, or jump ahead to different parts of your track.
- Complete parameter control via automation: Absolutely everything in PanCake can be automated. Even the shape of the modulating waveform can be automated. And if you want to use more than four modulation curves in a song, you can automate the plugin to switch between them.
Windows & Mac